As part of the digitalisation of the order process, Swissmedic has made changes to the layout of Export Certificates.
The main new features are as follows:
- A new number format will be used for the Export Certificate number
- The text on the Export Certificates has been revised
- The stakeholders involved and their roles have been listed individually
- A print no., number of pages and a QR code will be printed on the Export Certificate and on each page of a product list (if available) by Swissmedic.
- The product lists show an electronic Swissmedic stamp on each page
Swissmedic would point out that Export Certificates with the old layout will continue to be issued in parallel during a transitional period.
- Transitional period: 17 September 2018 to end of 2018 à Swissmedic issues Export Certificates with old and new layouts.
- From January 2019 à Swissmedic will only issue Export Certificates with the new layout.
Swissmedic explicitly confirms that all issued Export Certificates - whether with the old or new layout - will remain valid until the date printed on the certificate (Valid until).
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.